Monday, March 26, 2012

Our Plan Worked!!







PHOTOS: OLIVIA IN WAITING ROOM AT THE SALT ROOM, INSIDE THE ACTUAL SALT ROOM, OUTSIDE ENJOYING THE SUN, WALKING WITH HER NANITA


So, Our plan worked! We are so happy that Olivia is back to her old self again. We had a grueling two weeks of stomach virus, which by the way "is the worst virus" of them all - vomiting and lethargic for three days straight then followed by the flu. We were not happy and very very frustrated to say the least. After talking with my sister and mother, we decided to drive down to Orlando and visit The Salt Room on 1792. It's a place where kids and adults can go to breath in 45 minutes of salt air. It clears up mucus build-up and anything blocking your breathing. It's very effective. We signed up for 5 straight days. On day two, Olivia was feeling much better and so was I. I had a lingering cough which woke everyone up throughout the night - completely gone after the 5 salt room treatments.

We are back in Gainesville, ready for the week. I'm cleaning the house today while Olivia gets her social side on at daycare. I know, I know! Why put her back in daycare? well Olivia loves to be around people and I need time to clean, organize and get back to my job. I'm fully aware of the "daycare germs" I make sure to give her a bath when we get home. I make her a warm home cooked meal and drop a liquid multi-vitamin in her juice. It feels like a catch 22 sometimes but we pull through with a positive outlook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...