Friday, June 8, 2012

Geminis - Frank lloyd Wright

                          June 8, 1867 
Sun Gemini / Moon Virgo / Asc Sagittarius

Interesting facts about Frank Lloyd Wright: He had 7 children (one adopted), went to collage at age 15, he made 1141 designs, his house had a tree in the middle of it, left his wife and six children and took off to Europe with another woman, Mamah Cheney and he believed in god but considered him as nature.

Guggenheim

If you haven't been to the Guggenheim Museum, you are missing out on a great experience. I love love this museum. When I was a kid, I wanted to be an architect. I was all about Frank, well I guess I still am! Zach and I watched an interesting documentary on him. Watch it and learn all about him!



1 comment:

  1. Obsessed. Fallingwater is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Menah, his lover and her children were murdered at the home they were building...read Loving Frank, A Novel. Amazing...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...