Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring Clearing

 Mama has no closet

 Zach's Dali print that I stare at every morning 

 Where the magic happens (it was just set up for me to say :)

I've started the clearing. Yes, the clearing and then the cleaning. I think is a two-part series. First, get rid of all the clutter and extra things that you don't need and then do a deep cleaning. Before motherhood, I would take the entire day and do both (and not just one room - the entire house). Now, I can hardly do one room. It kind of makes me crazy on how little I can do now but really? It's not that big of a deal to do things in steps. I'm learning to just chill out with the "Have To Do" lists. It will get done and in the mean time accept the process. So, I started with our room. It's very small so it didn't take up the entire day but we definitely had a lot of clothes to weed out. Cleared out shoes and extra books. I don't like to touch Zach's side too much. He's a bit of a hoarder with books so I try and just organize it and leave it alone. On with the next room...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...