Friday, April 20, 2012

Vinyl Daze

Here's what I listened to this week on Vinyl.


Top: The Cure/Disintegration, The Kinks/Lola vs Powerman and the Moneygoround, Popeye Sound Track
Bottom: Weird Al Yankovic/"Weird Al" Yankovic in 3-D, David Bowie/Ziggy Stardust, Gary McFarland/The In Sound


Started the week off with some Weird Al and I was laughing, jumping and singing with Olivia. By the end of the week, I'm exhausted and whinny so I listening to The Cure (classic emo). Gary Mcfarland, The In Sound and Popeye, are really good cooking with kids music on a week night and don't forget some wine! One of my all time favorite songs is "Strangers" by The Kinks. Every time I hear "And if I live too long I'm afraid I'll die" just sets me in gear. As we get older and older we get closer and closer to our final breath. Pretty scary.... but the strongest moment in life itself. Look at me getting all emo on Friday. Oh geez... Here's some Weird Al to lighten up the mood.... enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...