Friday, August 10, 2012

Vacation TIme!

We are headed to North Carolina to visit some friends and do a bit of exploring. We look forward to checking out this potential place for living after Zach graduates. We hear great things about the triangle area. So wish us luck!! I will have a full report when we get back (crossing-fingers that its our place!) I hope you enjoyed reading Zach's 25 questions as much I did. I'm happy he went along my request. He's fun like that. Thanks Zach! I want to start doing some mini interviews of friends and family. I like getting to ask some fun questions and hear some great answers. Later Ya'll


Here's a Design Sponge photo of the Raleigh city guide we are looking at in helping with the exploration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...