Friday, April 13, 2012

Vinyl Daze

Here's what I listened to this week on Vinyl. 

Top: The B-52's /Wild Planet, The Beach Boys/Smile, John Lennon/Double Fantasy
Bottom: Harry Nilsson/Knnillssonn, Daryl Hall and John Oates/War Babies, Jay Reatard/Watch Me Fall


Check out this documentary on Harry Nilsson. I didn't know much about him before the movie and now I just love him! The same goes for Jay Reatard. I started listening to him about 6 months before his death. It was a big blow because I got so pumped when I found him and really got into his music. He's so awesome! His music rocks my soul and definitely my teenage defiant side. Yeah, stick it to the world! I remember those days in high school when authority was the enemy like teachers, parents, police and OLD people. ha-ha. Now I can only get that feeling again through music. It's great to feel that again. I hope Olivia and I can rock out to this album when she's feeling angst. I really want to check out this documentary Better Than Something on Jay Reatard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...