Friday, June 1, 2012

Countdown to My Birthday! Woop Woop!

My Birthday is in 10 days! 
I'm always excited when the first day of June hits. It's just a fun month for me. The things I love most about June are beach trips, afternoon showers, grilling season, pool time, porch parties, late night walks, moon bathing, golden skin color, sandal/dress wearing and lemonade!! and so much more! I'll be 33 this year and I am happy happy happy!


/Hand Printed Bear Riding a Bike Dinner Napkins  $20
//GOLD MEDALLION LOCKET PENDANT  $79
///3 CUSTOM ID RING  $50
////The Warrior - Brass, Mint Glass and Wood Earrings  $19
/////VERTICAL EYE STACKABLE RING $55
//////HALOGEN SOFTY SANDALS $56
///////7 Laney Top $58
////////Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy $9
/////////Red Coral Bullet Pendant  $25
///////////10 Turquoise Spears Shield Necklace $25


The Gemini in me wants all these things :) The Virgo in me is happy with none of these things ;) The Sagittarius in me wants to pppaaaarrrrrrttty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...